Saturday, March 21, 2009

new song download: "farm hearts"

Click here to go to the MediaFire mp3 download page.

New song! I saw Meshuggah last month and attempted to write a Meshuggah-ish part in the middle of this song, and it ended up sounding nothing like them. But I like it anyway. I don't know where that last riff came from. I started this one by trying to expand a half-song I wrote a really long time ago called "Bone Dry Waterslide," but as I wrote more, I realized most of that song didn't really fit what I like playing these days, so only a tiny fragment of that original song made it into this final one.

I didn't make a cover for this one. Use the one from the last post, since I'm tagging all these mp3s with the album name "Don't Stop Bereaving," since that title cracks me up.

No comments: